Sunday, September 14, 2008

Questionaire

Potter Name: Mona Ravenscroft

Rav ID: mintrain

I am allergic to: nothing

Pets that I have: 2 dogs, Henry and Barney

My favorite yarn: Merino Wools, Superwash Wools, Bomboo/Wool Blends, Wool/Nylon Blends, Llama, Alpaca (most soft natural fibers that are warm for Michigan falls and winters)

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? N/A

My favorite flavor: Peppermint

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Sock Kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Brittney 5 in dpns, Knit Picks 6 in wooden dpns

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Any type of wooden or bamboo dpns in either 5 or 6 inch

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is my second swap

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? No

No comments: